Do You Want to Meet New People? Join us as we welcome people to Saint Anne Parish. We’re looking for friendly parishioners who will work as a team to create 2 welcome events each year.
The team will:
- Attend planning meetings 4 – 6 times a year
- Communicate via email at other times
- Attend the events to assist in any way needed
If this sounds like something you would like to do please contact:
Mary Terese Davison email@example.com
We hope to show Saint Anne Parish is a warm and welcoming place to be!
Religious Education Volunteers needed – Catechists, Aides, Hallway and Parking Lot Monitors.
P.A.D.S. Food Ministry
(Public Action to Delivery Shelter)
- What do we do? We provide dinner, breakfast and a sack lunch to our brothers and sisters in need at the Hesed House homeless shelter.
- Do I need to cook? No, we buy prepared food items and deliver them once a month to the shelter.
- How can I help? We need more members in order to cover our costs.
- Is it difficult to contribute? No, you can choose to make a donation of any amount electronically through the parish web-site, mail in a check to the parish office, or simply drop your clearly marked check in the collection basket at church.
- How often do we participate? Ministry members send in their donation once a month, prior to our PADS night, which is always the 3rd Saturday of each month.
- How do I sign up? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text Vicky
Fajfer (630) 294-1282 .
- What if I forget to send my contribution? Monthly email reminders or post cards are sent to help you remember.
Whatever you do for the least of my brothers and sisters, you do for me.” (Matthew 25:40).
LITURGICAL MINISTERS NEEDED
Do you want to make a difference by serving in an important ministry? Learn more about being a Eucharistic Minister, Lector, Altar Server, Usher, or member in the Music Ministry or Blue Army. email@example.com