The Bishops of the Illinois Province have been working diligently to create a plan to reopen Catholic Churches for Mass, Sacraments and private prayer.
The health and safety of our parishioners and that of our staff and volunteers is our highest priority.
PARISHIONER RISK ASSUMPTION
While our parish staff and Reopening Team attempt to take appropriate precautions consistent with the advice of public health authorities, parishioners and guests should understand that they assume the risk of contracting COVID-19 anytime they enter a public space, since such precautions do not eliminate the risk of infection.
Confessions by appointment only. For appointments, please contact Fr. John at (630) 554-3331 Ext. 119 or email@example.com
WEEKEND MASS SCHEDULE
The General Dispensation from the Sunday Mass obligation will remain in place.
- We will continue to provide Mass via our St. Anne YouTube Channel for those who would like to participate from home.
- Weekend Liturgies will be: (Note: No late entry after Mass begins.)
- Saturday at 5:00 PM
- Sunday at 7:30 AM, 9:15 AM, and 11:00 AM
- Social distancing will reduce the number of parishioners that can be accommodated per Mass.
- IMPORTANT: For contact tracing purposes, a reservation is required for each parishioner (including infants) to attend Mass. Reservations can be made beginning 4:00 PM the Wednesday prior to the weekend.
- To comply with social distancing and safety guidelines, please follow the directions of the
Reopening Usher/Greeter on where to sit and how to exit after Mass.
- Printed copies of the bulletin will not be distributed. You may read the bulletin and all parish news and information on our website: www.stanneparish.org
- The Church will be professionally disinfected between Masses.
Parking and entrance to the church
- The Lombardy Lane lot will be available only for those who normally park in a handicap space. All attendees who have a handicap plaque or have mobility issues that require the use of a wheelchair, walker or cane should park in the Lombardy Lane lot.
- Handicap entrance to the church is located at the double doors nearest the Tabernacle where a ramp is available and seating is in the pews closest to that entrance.
- General parking is located in the main lot.
- Entrance to the church will be at the main entrance (far left and right doors only).
DAILY MASS SCHEDULE
- We will follow our regular morning Mass schedule:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8:00 AM
- Tuesday and Thursday at 7:00 AM
Note: At this time we will not be offering Mass on Wednesday evening.
- Daily Mass will be held in Church.
- Important: For contact tracing purposes, a reservation is required to attend Daily Mass. Please reserve only three Daily Masses in advance.
- Reservations can be made beginning 12:00 PM Friday prior to the week ahead.
- There will be no private prayer following Mass.
Parking and entrance to the church
- Parking for Daily Mass will be in the Lombardy Lane parking lot and the entrance will be the double doors nearest the Tabernacle. Doors will open 30 minutes before Mass.
- If you are at risk because of age (65+), vulnerable due to an underlying health condition, or you are a caretaker of someone who is, it might be reasonable for you to stay home.
- If you are sick or have flu like symptoms, or you are fearful, please stay home.
- All are required to wear a mask/face covering at all times while in the building, except when receiving Communion out of respect for and charity towards fellow parishioners.
- The recommended social distancing guideline of six feet must be respected at all times.
- Seating will be limited to every-other row. Members of the same household must be present before entering the church to be seated together.
- Please use hand sanitizer when entering the church and when approaching the altar to receive Holy Communion.
- After Mass, please follow the directions of the Pastor and Reopening Usher/Greeter to leave row-by-row and proceed directly to your car. Please do not congregate in the Narthex or outside parking lot.
Liturgical changes will be in place
- The holy water baptismal font will be empty.
- The in-pew offertory collection will be suspended. You may drop your envelope in the collection boxes. For those signed up for EGIVING, please continue this practice to aide in the processing of the collection.
- Song books have been removed from the pews.
- You may use the myParish app on your smart phone to access the readings for Mass. Please limit personal items to only the essentials. Please leave prayer books, toys etc. at home.
- The Sign of Peace will be exchanged with a wave or verbal greeting.
- All will receive Communion in the hand, not on the tongue. Follow direction of the pastor for reception of Communion.
- The distribution of the Precious Blood will remain suspended.
It is with great joy that we are able to open the church for Masses!
In an effort to implement a safe and secure attendance reservation (ticketing) system and to maintain order, St. Anne has partnered with Ticketleap (referred to as Save-a-Seat) to offer an online reservation system. You must bring your tickets (with the square QR codes) to mass.
- If you do not have access to the Internet or anyone who can help you make reservations, please contact the parish office at 630-554-3331.
- Because the number of seats are limited, we will do our best to rotate people/families to give everyone an opportunity to attend Mass.
- To use the Save-a-Seat ticket system, you will want to be connected to the Internet using a computer, tablet/iPad, or smartphone.
- Please cancel your reservation if you cannot come to Mass. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (630) 554-3331.
- On the Upcoming Events screen, click your preferred Mass time. Please only reserve seats for one Mass per weekend.
- Below the Quantity (QTY) heading, select the number of seats (limit 8).
- Click the Add to Cart button.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, click the View Cart icon.
- On the Checkout screen, enter the required information (Name and Email address).
- Review and accept the Questions for You attestations.
- Click the Checkout button.
- Once you have completed the reservation process, you will receive an email from Ticketleap. You MUST click on the pink “Download Tickets” button to save the tickets with the square QR code on your smartphone or print them out.
- On the day of your Mass, please present your ticket(s) with the square QR code on your smartphone or hardcopy, to the Reopening Greeter to be scanned for admittance. For contact tracing purposes, all attendees entering the church will be documented.
- If you cannot attend or need to make changes to your reservation, please call (630) 554-3331 or email: email@example.com
For up-to-date information visit https://stanneparish.org or call (630) 383-2300 for prerecorded details.