We are currently scheduling Mass intentions for 2023 only. The weekend liturgies are all scheduled. There are daily Masses available.
Beginning June 1, 2023 we will begin accepting Mass intentions for 2024.
We ask that Mass intentions be scheduled in writing. Please list the following in your request:
- Date/Time you would like (We cannot always guarantee that the date you wish will be available. Once we receive your inquiry, we will be in touch as to whether that date is available or not. If it is not available, we will offer suggestions of open dates near your request.)
- Name of who the Mass is for
- Name of who the Mass is requested by
- If a card is needed, we will mail it to you or to the person you would like to be notified. Please provide the full address. Arrangements can also be made for you to pick up a card.
- Please mail to PO Box 670, Oswego, IL 60543 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org your request for Mass(es).
- There is usually a $10.00 offering for a Mass. A check can be mailed to the parish office at P.O. Box 670, Oswego, IL 60543 or you may use our EGIVING and choose the fund “Mass Intentions” https://giving.ncsservices.org/App/Giving/ncs-1474