VBS will be held on July 24-27, 2023 from 9:00 AM to Noon each of the 4 days in the St. Anne parish center.
To be part of the Eucharistic Revival being celebrated in parishes around the United States, our theme this year is “Marvelous Mystery: The Mass Comes Alive.”
VBS is open to campers who will be entering Kindergarten through 5th grade for the 2023-2024 school year.
Campers will learn more about the gift of Jesus in the Mass through faith and saint stories, music & dance, crafts, games (including some fun outdoor water games!), and snacks.
VBS REGISTRATION FORM
- You must download and save the PDF to your computer BEFORE filling it in! Save and rename it: “Family Last Name VBS 2023
- Camper Registration Form”
- Open the blank saved PDF file from your computer and fill it out.
- Save the completed PDF file.
- Send the completed forms as an attachment to email@example.com
Paper Copy of Registration:
- Print the PDF of registration form yourself or contact the RE office for a copy.
- Paper copies can be submitted by:
- scanning the forms and sending them via attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- dropping off the forms to the RE Office (call ahead to schedule a time)
- mailing the forms to St. Anne Religious Education; PO Box 670, Oswego, IL 60543
Please submit registrations by July 10, 2023.
MAKING A PAYMENT
There is a $25 fee for each child participating in VBS to help cover the cost of materials.
Payments can be made by:
- Cash: note that the RE Office cannot provide change
- Check: made out to St. Anne RE; write “VBS” in memo; if also paying for RE tuition, separate checks please; mail to: St. Anne RE, PO Box 670, Oswego, IL 60543
- PayPal: Use the button below to pay with a credit card. You do not have to have a PayPal account to use this feature. Note that you will be charged an additional service fee for using PayPal. Please save a copy of your receipt and forward it to email@example.com.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR VBS!
Adult volunteers are needed to make sure VBS is safe and successful. We have room for a few more junior high and high school youth, especially in the music and faith stations.
For information about volunteer roles and the Safe Environment requirements for volunteering with children, please read:
Ready to Volunteer?
Please complete this survey to indicate your preferred role and your availability:
If you have questions about volunteering, contact Cathy Gillooly at 630-554-1425 or firstname.lastname@example.org