St. Anne is blessed to be the one of the largest RE programs in the Diocese of Joliet. This shows the commitment of our wonderful families who want to ensure their child has continuous faith formation. It also means there is no way to run our program without over 250 necessary volunteers! Before you register your family for RE, take a moment to pray about what you can do to be a part of your child’s faith life on the parish level (outside of Mass of course!) Can you spend time helping either your child’s class or another grade while they are here? Please consider offering your time and talent for the K-5 program or our Jr. High DASH (6-8) program. The following link shares the benefits and the opportunities needed to be filled by someone just like you!
CALENDARS & ST. ANNE RE HANDBOOK
St. Anne Religious Education Handbook – includes attendance policy & session days/times
2017 – 2018 REGISTRATION & PAYMENT INFORMATION
– The link above leads you to an online fillable form on your computer. In order to utilize the online fillable option, your computer must have, or you can download Adobe Acrobat DC Reader. You can also just print out the form and completely fill it out by hand if that is easier for you. Paper copies of the form will always be available in the RE office.
SPICE (Special People Included in Catholic Environments)
If you have a child with special needs please click on the above Spice Form link and print it out to share important information with us about your child’s specific needs. If you have more than one child with special needs, please use a separate form for each child. The page(s) should be turned in with your completed registration form.
– Once the registration form is completed, either online or by hand, make sure a parent/guardian puts their actual ink/pen signature on the 4th page before getting all pages back to the RE office. You choose how:
- Scan all pages and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail all pages to: St. Anne RE; PO Box 670; Oswego, IL 60543
- Come in person to the RE office or put it in the drop box located by the Religious goods store
- Fax all pages to: 630-554-9797
What is a complete registration?
To be processed the RE office needs to have (1) fully completed forms AND (2) payment. For families whose children are new to the program a completed registration form also must include a copy of your child’s baptism certificate if they were NOT baptized at St. Anne.
As in the past, families are placed into preferred class times on a first come, first serve basis. If you want to have your carpool arrangements honored, make sure all families turn in forms/payment at the same time.
– The table below reflects our normal St. Anne rates for check/cash payments. If you choose to write a check, make it payable to: St. Anne Religious Education
– Additional fees for PayPal will apply. These amounts will change according to the rate period and can be found on the drop down box for the PayPal link.
– If your family is in need of a payment plan, please come into the RE office to make these arrangements.
|# of Children||Early Bird
(until July 14th)
(until August 11th)
– You will know your registration was received and processed when you receive an email stating what day and time your child/ren are scheduled.
– Families will NOT know their child’s teacher or classroom assignment until late August when you come to one of the NEW special (and required) RE Kick-off Mass on either Saturday, August 26 at 6:30pm OR Sunday, August 27 at 5pm. After Mass there will be a brief (approximately half hour) gathering for families to receive further information about our program for the year.