St. Anne is blessed to be the one of the largest RE programs in the Diocese of Joliet which means there is no way to run our program without the time and faith witness of over 250 amazing volunteers!
So, BEFORE you register your family for RE, we ask ALL FAMILIES to take time to seriously consider how you can assist the RE program. Please see the above link! We want to mentor NEW volunteers into our program, so you experience how awesome time in the classroom can be. Uncertain about teaching kids? Then working as a Hallway or parking lot monitor might be a great fit for you and for the safety of our kids.
St. Anne Religious Education Handbook – includes attendance policy & session days/times
DASH 7/8th Calendar – Still Tentative
Confirmation page ** Go here if you are looking for items related to Confirmation requirements.**
2018 – 2019 REGISTRATION & PAYMENT INFORMATION
– The link above leads you to an online fillable form on your computer. In order to utilize the online fillable option, your computer must have, or you can download Adobe Acrobat DC Reader. You can also just print out the form and completely fill it out by hand if that is easier for you. Paper copies of the form will always be available in the RE office.
SPICE (Special People Included in Catholic Environments)
If you have a child with special needs please open and print out the SPICE Form (link above) to share important information with us about your child’s specific needs. If you have more than one child with special needs, please use a separate form for each child. The page(s) should be turned in with your completed registration form.
Families are placed into preferred class times on a first come, first serve basis. If you want to have your carpool arrangements honored, make sure all families turn in forms/payment at the same time. *NOTE: carpool arrangements are for same session day and time and not necessarily the same classroom. (The latter especially applies to DASH sessions on Sunday evenings.)
– To qualify for a tier rate both payment and paperwork must be received within the dates allotted for that tier.
– The box below reflects our normal St. Anne rates for check/cash payments. If you choose to write a check, make it payable to: St. Anne Religious Education
– Additional fees for PayPal will apply. These amounts will change according to the rate period and can be found on the drop down box for the PayPal link.
– If you need to create a flexible payment option, please click on the button below. This form must be turned in with your registration.
Flexible Payment Option Form
*** Use this table if paying by Cash or Check: ***
|# of Children||Regular Rate
(starts July 16th)
*** Click below if you want to pay with PayPal – processing fees will be included: ***
What is a complete registration? A payment AND paperwork must be received before RE office staff will process your registration. If you choose to post mail your forms, and you want to receive the Early Bird rate, mail must be postmarked by, or on, July 15th. You can choose to use PayPal options (full amount or flexible payment) and post mail forms. However, the payment and forms still must be received in the same rate period.
*Only completed registrations will be processed in the order they are received.
*For families with a child(ren) NEW to the program, a copy of your child’s baptism certificate (if they were NOT baptized at St. Anne), must also accompany your registration.
– You will know your registration was received and processed when you receive an email stating what day and time your child/ren are scheduled.
HOW TO TURN IN MATERIALS?
– Once the registration form is completed, either online or by hand, make sure a parent/guardian put their actual pen or touch screen signature on the last page before getting all pages back to the RE office. You choose how:
- Attach a SCAN/FILE (NOT photos) of all necessary pages and email to: email@example.com
- Mail all pages to: St. Anne RE; PO Box 670; Oswego, IL 60543
- Come in person to the RE office or put it in the drop box located by the Religious goods store
- Fax all pages to: 630-554-9797
KICK-OFF FAMILY MEETINGS
– NEW families to St. Anne RE program will have a special welcome meeting in the Fall. Date to be determined.
– ALL families are to choose which special (and required) RE Kick-off Mass to attend to start our year. Dates are: Sat., September 8th at 6:30pm OR Sun., September 9th at 4pm. More information will come about our gathering times and how we will check-in family attendance as this will count as your child(rens) first class, so children should be in attendance with their parents.